Thursday, May 19, 2011

Graduation

So my graduation finally came on Cinco de Mayo, and two pretty little girls (Emilia and Lily) came with the two cutest signs my sister, Melissa, had helped them make...
and here are their signs up close (click to enlarge)...


The photographer of the ceremony will remain nameless (cough...cough) but we'll just say this was the clearest photo of the ceremony.... moving on :) ...
Below is a pic with a few of my clasmates and my instructor, Daphne, which just happens to be one of my coworkers at my new job!

Emilia is probably the most excited about me being done... and she'll be even happier when I am done studying for boards!

But I think my neices and nephews were just as excited to have something to celebrate!
  
 
 More photos with family! I could not have gotten through the last 3 years with all the help from my friends and family... they have been such an amazing support and encouragement, and words cannot express how thankful I am to have them!
    
   
   
We ended the celebration at Tom Fooleries on the Plaza, which was me and Heather's favorite college hang out many years ago! We shared a steak for old times sake, and finished the night with the yummy cake my mom brought and a twinkie with a sparkler on top (of course!:))

   

No comments: