Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OOPS!

So I guess I am not good at not blogging... meaning I have 13+ blogs sitting in my draft box, so rather than not blog, I have decided I will. To blog or not to blog.... for some reason I felt relief by blogging that I would not be blogging, but found myself blogging but not uploading photos, which did make my life easier for a bit, until I realized I had 1,000+ photos to download and sort through, but then that sucked, so I will blog! Thanks to those few close friends whom I could never repay for helping me out lately.... your friendship is irreplacable! And here are the lost blogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you're back to blogging. I've missed it! I love all the pictures and loved your blog about prayer. I had a great time on my cruise but came back sick :( I will talk to you soon,
Audrey