Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 days till Christmas

So today I gave Emilia her advent calendar that I had made for her. Audrey and I got together and she so nicely shared her scrapbooking creativity while I made one for Emilia and she made one for Emily. So from now until Christmas Emilia will open a box with a candy inside and open a corresponding number's present... here's the final product!



The calendar and box of numbered presents



25 days till Christmas!



Emilia’s 1st gift was Christmas decorating sprinkles, so guess what we did tonight? Baked Christmas cookies! It was fun, though, because my niece and nephews were all here to help.


On, and not to forget a HUGE congratulations to our friends, Kelly and Jamie, who had their baby girl, Kate, yesterday. They are all doing well and Emilia and I went up to the hospital today to visit. Emilia was so excited to meet the new baby girl, and even wrapped the gift she picked out for her all by herself. I think all the preparing to go to the hospital wore her out because when we got to the hospital, this is what I found…



Not to worry, though, she woke up in good spirits to meet her new friend, baby Kate...

She is absolutely precious and looks quite fashionable in the new hat Emilia got her!


 

No comments: