Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pump it up & 24 days

So this is like the coolest little "wear you kid out" joint, but unfortunately it is 40 minutes away! None the less we met my coworker Saxton and her kiddos, Myles and Bella, out there for a bit of jumping time on Tuesday. Because Emilia inherited my big feet, long legs, and overall clumsiness, she was unable to scale the walls to the slide which meant.... I had to go with her. I have to admit, aside from the burns I acquired on my elbows (probably from being over the recommended weight limit), I had a good time! She slept like and absolute angel for naptime and bedtime... maybe they should open one of these in Lee's Summit! We also had lunch at yummy Red Robin for lunch... I love their honey mustard dressing!


Myles was so cute helping Emilia up the steps!
And so now we are 24 days till Christmas! For Emilia's advent calendar, we decided that rather than just hand Emilia the gift with the corresponding number, she should have to find the number that matches the box, which can be a bit of a lengthy and frustrating process…






She said, "I give up!"



 Who would have thought she would be so excited about a package of organic fruit snacks?

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Adorable! I love how you are posting a picture every day. I should have made Emily do that too.