Sunday, June 7, 2009

already?

Somehow time flies when you are having fun, and it is already time for classes... again! Unfortunately I am feeling very unmotivated and that is never a good way to begin a class that begins tomorrow. Its only 8 weeks long and I can do anything for 8 weeks... this will be my motto for the next 8 weeks. This fall should be easy, and then the fun begins next spring and I will at least be learning interesting things. Last week flew by, but one of the highlights was a fun filled day of shopping with my Uncle Danny. We began the day with a yummy breakfast with Emilia and Chris and then when Chris went to work, we headed off to Nebraska Furniture Mart for all new light fixtures and ceiling fans. I did not bother checking to see what time they opened, though, so when we arrived at 8:45, we were quite surprised to find they did not open until 10:00! OOPS! Luckily Cabella's opened at 9:00, so we walked around there for a bit then headed to Nebraska. As much as I love to shop, lighting is not my specialty. After a couple hours walking around staring at the ceiling, we finally decided on the ones we had spotted when we first walked in! Very simple ones. I ended up getting such good deals, that we added some patio furniture to our purchase... without thinking of how we would get these things back to my house! (I am very impatient and don't like to wait for delivery!) My Uncle Danny has a large truck, and with some crafty packing, it all fit. I did however fear the safety of those following to close behind... a chair in the windshield cannot be a good thing! Thanks for being such a good sport, Uncle Danny... next time we will go fishing instead of shopping! I just have to get Emilia a pink fishing pole! :) Cheers to a productive week!

No comments: