Thursday, June 25, 2009

a full house

Today Emilia and I were watching our little buddy again when I received a phone call from my sister, Melissa, to watch her kiddos also. The more the merrier, so they all came to my house for lunch and naptime. I was putting laundy away in my room, with the little guy playing on the bed when Garrett asked to sit on my bed to play his Gameboy. I said sure, then here comes Emilia wanting to play it also, and before I knew it, Lily had joined them as well. My niece, Hannah arrived a bit later. The kids were amazingly well behaved, but it was definately a busy and exhausting day!
Garrett showing Emilia how to play his Game Boy
Party in my bed!
One of Chris's friends, Justin, is coming over tonight to look at our AC. We replaced our furnace this winter, and knew our AC wasn't running efficiently AT ALL, so we figured we should do it before the hottest part of summer arrives!

No comments: