Monday, June 29, 2009

Where do I start?

I don't think I will ever catch up on my blogging because of lack of time, but I have 5 minutes now, before I need to clean the above mess, so here's the last 3 weeks in a very quick summary... June 19th, Chris and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary... how time flies. We actually celebrated a bit earlier that week, though, because Chris had the day off. We, minus Emilia, spent the entire day together which involved yummy lettuce wraps at PF Chang's, some window shopping on the plaza, and a movie. It was fun, relaxing, and a bit weird to be celebrating without Emilia there, but we were in need of some just "us" time! Okay, whats next... Oh, Father's Day! Unfortunately I had to work on Father's day, so we celebrated it on Friday, which was actually our anniversary! Emilia and I took Chris to pick out his new lawn mower... no joke... it's what he asked for! Emilia was quite disappointed it did not come in pink, although I am sure Chris was not too upset with the black one he picked out. Emilia also had made him a present at school, so he opened that Father's Day morning when they got up. They then went to breakfast together to enjoy some yummy belgian waffles and gelatto (I know... weird combo). Happy Fathers Day, Chris! Blueberry picking on the hottest day of the year was fun, but very tiring! I did not take my camera that day, hence the lack of pics, but we went with some friends from work and picked for about 30 minutes, then bought some of the pre picked ones in the store! Nothing else too exciting... work, school, and fitting a little playing. I am busy this week trying to get next weeks assignments complete so I will not have them hanging over my head during vacation. We are going up to Colorado the week after the 4th for a little family vacation... should be fun!

No comments: