Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 30th

This weekend was Chris's 30th birthday and to celebrate I surprised Chris with our first overnight outing since Emilia was born... I know it was long overdue! We went and stayed at a little hotel and spa about an hour away. We had a yummy prime rib and crab leg dinner, hung out by the pool, and then woke up the next morning just in time for our spa appointments after a quick breakfast. I missed Emilia, but she had fun spending the night at my parents house and it was so good for Chris and I to get away. Since today was his actual birthday we went to PF Changs after church with my parents and Gail and Jane Montgomery. After a bit of walking around the plaza, we headed to my parents for a small family cook out for his birthday. In my family, birthdays are a huge occasion, and are usually celebrated multiple times... just in case you were wondering! Good family, good friends, good food and fun times... what more could you ask for? Happy birthday Chris! XOX Oh... and I turned my final in at 1156pm last night... 4 minutes before the deadline! Yea!

No comments: