Sunday, October 25, 2009

Emilia met a princess


Last night was the first time Emilia has been to a wedding, and she thinks she met a real princess! My friend Jen’s little brother Chris got married, which seems impossible since I have known him since he was 5… I feel old! Anyways, I had debated back and forth on whether or not to take her, but am so glad we did. She had the BEST time and was so sweet and quiet during the ceremony. Of course this is the girl who sits through a lengthy Southern Baptist church service every Sunday, so I am not sure why I even worried! The bride, Christine, looked absolutely beautiful and Chris looked so grown up from the little kid I used to pick on! Hard to believe I have known this family for 21 years… and we lived around the corner from each other for 15 of those years! The ceremony was lovely and the reception was at a little art gallery downtown. I actually did not take that many photos, but here are a few I do have and also a video of my dancing queen! (you will have to turn the playlist off to hear the rap music she is dancing to! :))


These were the vases I used in my wedding and I think this was the 10th wedding they have been in!
 

For the $20 dance ( I forgot to bring smaller bills:), Emilia danced with Christine and I danced with Chris. Chris and I spent our dance laughing at Christine and Emilia, because Emilia wouldn't let anyone cut in!
  
I think Emilia got at least one dance from every one present at the wedding! :)


Chris and Christine

And for our little dancing queen..



No comments: