Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Lily

We thought it would be fun to go to T Rex cafe for lunch the day of Lily's birthday... I am not sure fun was what was running through her mind in this photo when the dinosours started "burping" as Emilia called it...


Where as my daughter thought it was funny to pretend the dinosour was eating her for lunch!

I think we can tell who will be the class clown... at least she has fun, though! Markus met us there for lunch, then Melissa and I went shopping while the girls napped in their strollers... yes our 3 year olds still nap in strollers! I love it!


I wasn't able to go to Lily's party since it was planned on a Saturday that both Heather and I worked ( I'm not bitter, much), but from these photos it does not look like I was missed. Lily got pink cowboy boots, a cowgirl hat, guitar, and feather boa...I'll bet Taylor Swift was quite jealous! :) Happy birthday, Lilybelle!



No comments: