Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy 6th birthday G!



Today was Garrett's 6th birthday and costume theme party. I wasn't informed about the costume part until about 30 minutes before the party, so we threw together a makeshift ballerina costume, and Emilia could not have been more pleased with the results. Hard to believe he is already 6 years old! As tempting as it was to get the noisy jackhammer that matches the chainsaw I already bought him... I resisted and instead got him the terminator arm that detaches when you punch something. I heard Melissa mutter something about payback, but whatever, G thought it was cool!

Hudson saying, "Aunt Beth, you're no match for me... I'm Batman!"

To infinity and beyond!
Notice he is looking at himself in the window reflection!

A ballerina with a weapon!

No comments: