Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank you!!!

Thank you so much to my hubs, Chris, my wonderful friend and co-worker, Jen Ross, and Chris's parents, Ed and Pat Jenkins for their donations for the MOD walk! Unfortunately I waited to the last minute to begin my fundraising, but in all honesty, I am in the midst of finals, and was not sure that I could commit to be there, but since I am one final down (with one to go) I will be there!! While this adds pressure to my committment to raise $300, I decided today to match your donation by 100%, until I reach my goal off $300.00. I chose this amount because this is what I have already donated to others that will be walking with me on Saturday! I wish I was as creative as my friend, Jen, who has offered incrimiting/funny photos of her husband when he was young for donations, but in all honesty I have more incriminating/embarrassing photos of myself, but no time to find them! Ok, so I may know where a few of them are (like the ones with the thick huge glasses and gopher teeth that gave me my nickname and 3 rounds of braces!), but I would have to surpass my goal to post such photos! :) Happy donating!!! :) See posting below for donation link!!!
PS I am also willing to post incriminating photos of my sisters to anyone who is interested!!!! Thanks for the idea, Jen!!!

1 comment:

Jenn Ross said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAH! I want to see these photos!! Hilarious. We could probably send these photos to AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com! Caleb's photos raised $325; I hope yours have the same affect!
You're awesome!