Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thank you!!

Thank you so much to those who donated today. A donation was made by a NICU family that I know, and the mom wrote such a sweet message on the comments section. I cannot mention names, due to HIPPA, but know that the donation and kind words were very much appreciated, and I am thankful I had the chance to get to know your family. Another donation came in today that really meant a lot, and she will probably kill me for bringing it up, but those who are close to me know that my brother-in -law was laid off just weeks ago, and my sister chose to donate anyways because it was so important to her! (And a PS congrats to Markus on the job offer he recieved today!) Thanks to everyone who has helped us get to $255 dollars so far!! YEA! Because I have yet to reach my goal I will not be posting any horribly embarassing photos, but here are a few that might at least make you laugh! 
Apparently when I was little I liked to sleep with my dog, Angel, or more specifically with her bum! Awesome moment captured, mom! I love the foam rollers!


And then remember "theme" days in elementary school? Western day 1985... me and Heather!

Yes, these were handmade coordinating outfits, as many of ours were growing up! How very cool and popular were we?!


1 comment:

Jenn Ross said...

These pictures are so funny! Can't wait to see the ones you are going to post now that you have met your goal!!