Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Late night summer fun

Tonight my brother in law, Markus, and his kiddos came over for a gourmet cookout... hot dogs, BBQ beans, and chips... hey at least they were the cheese filled hot dogs! It was such a nice evening that we spent most the evening playing outside with her new swing set and play house. Garrett also taught the girls how to play freeze tag and let me tell you that is the fastest running 5 year old I have ever seen! Needless to say I got my exercise during that game. When it was finally to dark to play outside we sat out on the deck for some messy but yummy watermelon and then headed in for baths for the girls. Melissa had to work late so I didn't think it would be nice to send Markus home with such a sticky mess. I had fun playing with the kids and I think the guys had fun catching up on "guy talk!"

No comments: