Friday, September 25, 2009

Blogging Hiatus

The last few weeks have flown by and have entailed many fun events, such as picnics, a NICU reunion, and the westport art show. While I have many photos and funny stories to tell, at this time I neither have the time or energy to do so. I will be taking a blogging break to focus on other areas of my life that are a bit more important and are requiring more attention at this time. God allows challenges, obstacles, and tragedy to enter our lives, and unfortunately no one is immune to this, whether Christian or non Christian. Times like these define you, and define where your faith and strength lies, and while times may be difficult ... I know I worship an awesome God that nothing is too big for and good can come from every challenge we face. I will hopefully be back to blogging in the next month or so, but until then... what posting would be complete without pictures of our beautiful daughter?






























Taken by yours truly at Unity Villiage!


2 comments:

Audrey said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful girl!

Sharon said...

Those pictures are incredible - professional quality! Can't believe you did such a spectacular job of capturing your beautiful daughter.