Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NICU reunion and Westport art fair

Annual tradition is the westpost art show every September with my Aunt Carol. She is a water color artist and not only do we like to help her set up her booth, but we enjoy hanging out with her for the weekend since my uncle passed in 2001. He was always the one to do the job, but Chris, I and her kids have taken over the job since, and since I am an art lover and Aunt Carol lover... I love these weekends. Once Emilia was born, these weekends became a bit more difficult, although we almost always make it for set up, take down, and nightly walks to the car. Emilia has yet to miss a year at the best art fair in town and so we find ourselves here again! This time I brought Hannah and Hudson... you can never have too much culture too soon!

Emilia and Hannah's favorite Westport house

a picnic with the artist!

some of her artwork

I love my maiden name, Hensley!

In front of Kelly's bar... just like last year

comparing with last year....

she's such a biggie girl!


and we're dancing in the streets!

such a handsome little boy!

here's to Westport 2009!

The NICU reunion was the same day this year, but unfortunately my "purse camera" battery did not make it there.. so I will link you to a NICU grad post that was awesome to see! So good to see all of you... just as you say I made a difference in your life... I feel the same! I am forever changed by each baby I care for. All these babies are such blessings and I feel so privileged to have had the opportunity to have cared for them! I love my job!

No comments: