Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday

Click to play picnic fun
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
My first week of school ended up better than it had started! I have finally mastered the Blackboard, which is where my online classes are held, and I am even a little ahead on assignments. One thing I was surprised at was that I am not just attending class with other neonatal nurse practitioner students but with a whole bunch of different master's students, and one CRNA getting her doctorate...crazy! It should be a nice variation, though. Emilia has had a fun week, also. Tuesday we met my sister and her kiddos at the park for an afternoon picnic and Chris showed up and suprised us, which was fun. She went to preschool twice so I would have time for homework, and then yesterday we had a play date with one of my coworkers and her kiddos, Ryan and Lila. Today we have pretty much centered our day around mastering using the big girl potty, and I think she has it figured out. She has not yet had an accident today, of course I do use mini M&Ms as rewards for staying dry! I may have a chocolate addict by the end, but she will be potty trained!
Click to play Paradise Park
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: