Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Petting zoo

Today I took Emilia and her friend, Catherine to the petting zoo... the weather was perfect. I work with Catherine's mom, Caryn, and our girls are exactly 1 week apart. The girls had a blast, and by the end of the day, Emilia was informing me that I was not her best friend anymore, but instead it was Catherine. She also told me, "No be sad, Momma, Daddy your best friend." I guess Catherine is probably a bit more fun than me! We took a picnic and spent most the morning and afternoon there. I was hesitant to stay so long... 2 two year olds without naps, but they did great. The car ride home was very quiet, though! Caryn, thanks for letting me have your kiddo for the day... she was an angel!
Emilia "catching" Catherine

watching the baby chicks

No comments: