Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ready for Spring

I was quite disappointed when I went outside this morning and had to go right back inside and get my coat. I wore flip flops yesterday and a coat today. I am definitely ready for spring, not this crazy yo yo weather. Yesterday I had to go up to work to do some yearly validations for the transport team, which is basically where we run through mock scenarios, assemble necessary equipment, and go over any new equipment. I got out just in time to pick up Emilia from school right as she was getting up from nap. I also picked up my nephew, Garrett, and we grabbed ice cream and headed to the park. They both had a great time and Garrett taught Emilia how to go down the tornado slide head first. Thankfully, Emilia told Garrett, "Garrett, that not a good idea. You hurt your head!" It was quite amusing. Chris had yard work he wanted to get done last night, so it was a perfect night for dinner with the girls (plus Hudson). My sister, Heather, and her kids, Hannah and Hudson, Melissa, Lily, and Melissa's friend, Jen, and her 1 year old Sofie, and Emilia and I all headed to On the Border for quesadillas and tacos... yummy. Then we walked around the Chipman shopping center for a bit and finally went home when the stores closed! I know... wild and crazy girls night! It was fun and Emilia loves being around all the other little kids.

No comments: