Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rainy day

Emilia slept in this morning until 830, which was nice for a change. We had quite the lazy morning, and then my friend, Jen, came over for a bit. We went to a nearby Mexican restaurant, which is Emilia's fav. Silly girl likes to dip her chips in ice cream...mmmm! Then we came hung out this afternoon while Emilia was supposed to be napping, but instead we could hear her playing in her bed. She finally went to sleep after 2 hours of playing. This semester is finally almost coming to an end and I am looking quite forward to a break. This semester really has not been bad, I am just tired of always having something that needs done, especially when it is not the most exciting of topics to do assignments for. This summer will be good since I only have one class, and I will hopefully be coming off weekends at work... keeping my fingers crossed. My boss opened a part time spot after 6 months of me begging... and I am not kidding about the begging part! So I will probably be working mostly Mondays and Fridays, the every 3rd weekend. I have worked all weekends since Emilia was a baby, so it will be so nice to actually have days off with my husband. Off to do some homework before a nice online two hour class... wish me luck!

No comments: