Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Freedom

Drum roll please... I have completed my paper! All 18 pages! So now I have to turn it in Friday, and my instructor will grade it, then return it to me to submit at the end of the semester with the other half I will be adding on, but the second part is not nearly as difficult. Now I am beginning a paper for my other class that is due next week, but is much more fun to write. Its for my cultural diversity class, and I am writing on the culture of cancer survivors, so I am interviewing my Aunt Tammy for a part of the paper. Which basically means I get to go to breakfast with her, and ask her all sorts of questions, so it should be fun! I can't wait for this semester to be over, though, just for a little break! Chris took Emilia to our church's annual high school auction this weekend. It's the high school I went to and the church we still attend. They had a great time, but Chris made the mistake of buying a huge thing of pumpkin cookies, and now there are only two left! I ate them all the past two days while I was working on my paper! Emilia also got a cute stuffed animal so she was excited. I got permission from Matthew's parents to post a photo of him. He's back home and doing well. All the NICU nurses miss him and his wonderful parents, but are very happy to see them home and doing so great! And I am sure his puppy loves having a snuggle buddy!

No comments: