Monday, November 17, 2008

1st trip to the dentist

Emilia had her 1st trip to the dentist this afternoon, and it actually went really well. She was really excited about all the fun toys at the office, which made up for a few minutes in the chair. She wasn't too sure about the dentist at first, but was pretty easily swayed when he showed her his "blue's clues" light. She was a much better patient after that...she even held her mouth open for him. I was shocked! Then we went to Town Center for a bit before we went to my parent's for dinner. After we put her to bed last night, we kept hearing her door open and shut... which her new bedtime game. I think she honestly doesn't know we can hear her doing it! I finally went in her room and tucked her back in, but it was really funny because Chris and I just stood in the kitchen listening to her running across the floor. I am sure I won't find it quite so humorous when we take her bedroom gate down and she is roaming through my house at night, but in the mean time we had fun peaking down the hallway at her!

No comments: