Monday, November 3, 2008

missing dog

Okay, I seriously spent the last hour and a half driving around the lake where my parents live looking for their dog. My mom was so upset... Ivy his her golden retriever and her 4th daughter (no offence mom ;)). Chris was doing bedtime with Emilia tonight, so when my sister called to tell me Ivy was missing... guess who got to go since we live 4 minutes away! ME!I looked like quite the idiot driving around at 5 MPH yelling for a dog who I wouldn't have been able to see anyways since I lost my glasses. I was more worried about yelling for her, and actually having her come running up to my car, then... crunch because I am practically blind at night. We finally found her in the neighbors yard... apparently the little girls found her and putt her in their back yard, so it was all good and she is home safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad Ivy was safe and sound. Please email me at mrush@americansterlingbank.com so we can make plans to get together! My little Emren and your Emilia would have tons of fun together...