Monday, September 22, 2008

Beautiful Weather

Well I had my first big paper due last night at midnight and I am such the over achiever I turned it in at 1150 pm... ten minutes early! I actually had most of it completed early on, but kept procrastinating on completing it! Glad that's out of the way! Today I vowed to not work on homework, which is much different from the days I plan on working on it, but don't actually do it! Emilia and I spent the morning in our pajamas coloring and playing with play do. Then while she was napping I actually did a little housework. Lucky for me my husband decided to clean this weekend so there was not much to do! It was so beautiful out that we decided to go to the park for a bit. She had a ball kicking the hedge apples like they were soccer balls. Chris had to work a little late, but we met him for dinner at Atlanta Bread... Emilia's fav!

No comments: