Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Therapeutic Shopping

Okay, so I was feeling very overwhelmed with school today, mainly because I logged in to the Discussion Board where my class is held, and there were over 250 posts for me to catch up on. That is ridiculous considering there are only 20 people in my class, and I last logged on Friday. Talk about a bunch of over achievers! Rather than wading through the postings I decided to do a little retail therapy and head up to Gymboree and style Emilia with the latest fall line! So adorable! Then she picked me out a new purse, wallet and shoes. Her and I both left Town Center feeling very accomplished in our shopping endeavors... at least I did. She was more excited about having her 2nd sucker of her entire life! Ah, the little things. She is such a great little shopper, though, and helps me make my decisions much quicker. I just ask her which is her favorite and she always has an opinion! Unfortunately she has expensive taste... works out well for my new purse and shoes, though! Now off to tackle the homework!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth...this is Alison Sherman...I seem to have misplaced your sweet card that included your email address...just wanted to catch up with you...my email address is: jsherman11@kc.rr.com...thanks for everything last weekend, you really touched our lives...hope to hear from you soon...