Sunday, March 27, 2011

all my bags are packed...

So tomorrow is the big day, and I find myself getting calmer and less nervous as I get closer to the time of surgery, and I am so thankful to God for that. I had an absolutely wonderful weekend with Chris and Emilia, complete with a trip to kaleidoscope and topped off with a caramel and M&M apple… can it get much better than that? Then today we went to church and listened to an excellent sermon and lesson in class, and had a great time with friends this evening.  It was a great weekend, and I am so grateful for all the kind words and prayers. I know God will be watching over me tomorrow, and guiding the hands of those caring for me. I am hoping to come home tomorrow evening, but realistically I will be staying overnight and coming home Tuesday. Chris will be updating the blog when I get out of surgery safely, and when I come home.

No comments: