Thursday, March 31, 2011

From hear on out...

So I was told today should be my toughest day, yet, and I think they were right. The pain is hard to describe, as it is not like I expected it to be, but intstead is muscle spasms that almost take your breath away, meaning they are unreleaved by pain medication. Now I am taking a muscle relaxor as well, but these spasms are also causing me to have nerve pain running down my back and shoulder, which they are trying an anti-seizure drug to relieve this pain, so we shall see! Despite these past few difficult days, I am still thankful I opted for this surgical option, and am so thankful to have had no surgical complications thus far. I have received so many kind cards, and have had wonderful meals brought to our home every day by some friend or family member. We are absolutely overwhelmed with your kindness and generosity that has allowed me to focus on healing, and taken much of the cooking burden off of Chris, which I know he is so thankful for! I will update more tomorrow, but for this evening I am heading off to bed, and thanking God for his faithfulness and blessings in out lives.Here's to hoping tomorrow brings me one day closer to complete healing, and here is a glimpse of the beautiful cards I get to enjoy from my friends and from Emilia's class mates at school! It is impossible for them to not bring a smile to your face! 

No comments: