Sunday, March 20, 2011

I've got friends!


I have to admit that I have never been one to have an over abundance of  close friends... just a few, but I have to say these few have been my lifesaver and my support through the past few years in grad school and the challenges that life has thrown us along the way. I am not sure why I thought this circumstance would be any different, but I have had so many nice surprises over the past few week... I have has several families from church bring meals, which was a huge blessing, and then I had other friends offer to visit and bring their kiddos for company for Emilia and I when I was supposed to stay "down." I am no good at staying down, but the company was so appreciated. My friend, Audrey and her daughter, Emily, made the above pictured treats for us, and Emilia has the chocolate leftover on her cheeks!


         
Her friends, Lilly, Bently and Joshua, have given me an assortment of sweet cards, and these have brought such happiness to my heart!

No comments: