Friday, March 4, 2011

highlights of the past year...June

We went to the Royals family day at the K, and Jeremy Camp, one of our favorites singers was there in concert. Even as much as the Royals kind of stink, I still love going to the games, and so does Emilia!
 
We enjoyed the kids area they now have and Emilia and Chris got to run the bases... see video below!



I am so thankful to have a daughter with the same music taste as me!  Jeremy Camp is an amazing artist with an even more amazing testimony, and after seeing him live, we are even bigger fans now!


After all this running, and dancing to the music, she crashed in my arms mid-song!


needless to say, the girls were exhausted!


In June we also found a new deli with yummy brownies... thumbs up!

And my mom turned the big 60... we celebrated the evening at Ciao' Bella in downtown Lees Summit...

  
We got her her 1st Coach purse EVER!, and then had dessert at Poppy's our favorite ice cream place...

Just a few months ago my nephew Ty, and I ate the jumbo split, and got our picture on the wall (see above)! Here's a pic of my mom with her 3 girls, me, Heather and Melissa, and my nieces, Lily and Hannah.

Then once again we went to the KC zoo... we love going to the zoo if you couldn't tell, and get our moneys worth out of our family pass every year!...


this little monkey guy was trying to grab the juice box from me! It was too cute!

Yep, June was a good month, too!

No comments: